- Perverse electro-punk pop The Janglebox
- So tell me again why is Suzy Blu not a monster star? Brearly Rambling
- This music will blow your mind. I`m not joking Faeton Music
- It is the perfect balance of sharpness and haze, the murky and the immediate imveryape
- If only Buddy were around to hear this. Fortunately, you are and therefore can davecromwellwrites
- Wondering about the new sound in Leeds? Well, wonder no more, it is Suzy Blu! Backseat Mafia
- Some bands just emerge with a style and aesthetic nailed down... they have the vision and drive to go far Leeds Music Scene
- don’t get left behind, fall head over heels with Suzy Blu Backseat Mafia
- all the best details of classic beats and reverb-heavy electronics found in decades past while ushering it into the music scene of the present day without a glitch Music Murmer
- Raw & dark electro driven pop from Leeds, UK!! Trike' Trax
- If you’re a fan of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Blondie, or anything else that is nothing short of mindblowing Rex Manning
- dark nostalgia from the dirty streets of Leeds Shookdown
Dark electric pop from Leeds (UK). Suzy Blu combines heavy old school beats with layers of feedback drenched melody, and experimental driving bass. Suzy Blu is a writer and poet who serves her black coffee vocals on a plate of electronic post-punk attitude.
A live set of 80s drum machines synched seamlessly to a backdrop of psychedelic projections and film.
Stan on guitar creating psychotic sounds soaked in endless reverb. Alaric on bass, attacking the audience with low-end frequencies using an exhilarating array of vintage pedals. Phil, working and weaving his drones and keyboard melodies completes the new line-up.
Photo by StAn